Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting stuff done

So I finally got my holiday swap done. Worked last night on some halloween tags for another. Was disappointed in my local scrapbook store, they didn't have a good selection of halloween paper. I actually found some cute paper at Michaels. I am getting a halloween kit from scarletlime and can't wait to get started on the project. I got another swap to finish of 10 cards. Should be easy once I get started. I have a xmas exchange swap but those are pretty easy and I just have to go shopping and make one card. I hope to have this all done soon, so I can open up another "anything goes" ATC swap. I got a good response and hoping for a smaller group next time. I got 29 ladies signed up and "happy mail" coming in. The swap closes on the 25th so I plan on getting it done ASAP, so my birthday on the 29th is clear. So much scrappin so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment